Can I place an order over the phone?
We do accept telephone orders, but we do prefer orders to placed online and our website has been designed to offer you the maximum security, but if you have any further questions or queries then do not hesitate to contact us.
We have extended our returns period for the Christmas. Orders placed after the 1st of November 2015 have until the 31st of January to return, that means any unsuitable or unwanted gifts can be returned. Please see Returns Policy for further information.
Can I cancel or edit my order?
At Just Sport & Leisure we pride ourselves on our quick dispatch times so we work around the clock to process orders, once an order has been placed it gets immediately sent to our warehouse so any changes are impossible to be made. If you have ordered the wrong item then we suggest you make another order and return the incorrect item back to us.
Where is my order?
If your order has not arrived with you by the estimated delivery date then it could be down to one of the following reasons:
- The delivery company has tried to deliver and has left you a calling card and will be waiting for you to collect from your local post office. *Please note a card should be left but this is not always carried out by the post man or the card may have accidently been thrown away or got mixed up with other post.*
- Your parcel has been left with a neighbour.
- Your parcel has been left in a safe place.
- Delays due to local postal volumes or adverse weather conditions.
- Orders going outside of the EU may encounter customs delays.
If none of these apply, please check with the carrier or your local sorting office as they might be able to locate your parcel and provide you with further information.
If you still cannot find your parcel, our customer service team is here to help.
How long do I have to return my item?
Our standard returns period is 14 days.
I want to return my order, what do I do?
1. Please use your delivery note/invoice as a returns form and include this in the parcel, please write clearly on the bottom reason for return and details of any exchange or if you require a refund. If in any case you have lost or disposed of the invoice then please include a note with your name and billing address details and order number so that we can identify the return.
2. Repackage your order as how you received so please ensure that all items have the original packaging be it box, bag, or wrapper and with all relevant tags. Please note we do not accept returns that are retuned with out any packaging.
3. Return via your preferred method - We can only advise on the best way to ship an item back to us, but we do not recommend that you spend a small fortune on a premium service such as Special Delivery Next Day before 9am. It is in your best interest to get a confirmation of shipping to prove that the item has been sent. Royal Mail provides a “Certificate of Posting” which should be kept safe until the return/exchange is completed. Companies like My Hermes and Collect+ typically offer better value for larger parcels than Royal Mail currently offer, so it may be worth your while to shop around. Remember that shipping your item back to us is at your own cost.
Once we receive your return your item(s) will be inspected, Just Sport & Leisure will then issue a full refund minus the original delivery charge. In the unlikely case that an item is returned to us in a unsuitable condition, we reserve the right not to refund the item and arrange to send the item back to you at your expense.
All returns are processed with in 48 hours of receiving, a confirmation email will be sent to confirm this.
I have not had my refund yet?
We process all refunds with in 48 hours of receiving the return, please check with the courier you used for status on delivery or track the item if you sent tracked before contacting us.
If delivery has been accepted by us and you have not yet been refunded please contact us.
Are your products genuine?
All our products are 100% genuine.
Can't see your question you have?
No problem drop an email to email@example.com or call us and we will be happy to help.